Aurasma Studio FAQs
Answering your top Aurasma Studio questions!
- How do I create Auras online in the Aurasma Studio?
- How do people view my Auras?
- Why aren't my Auras working?
- How long are my Auras live for?
- Is there any limit to the number of Auras I can create in the Aurasma Studio?
- Why can't I see Auras created in-app in my Aurasma Studio account?
- Are Aurasma accounts set up in-app and in Aurasma Studio connected?
- Is there a cost associated with delivering Auras to multiple devices?
- Is it possible for users to view an Aura without having to follow a channel?
- Is it possible to link through to web pages from an Aura?
- Can Auras work when you are not pointing a device at a Trigger Image?
- How do I preview private Auras?
- Can I copy or duplicate an existing Aura in my account?
- Can I view Auras on my desktop or laptop computer?
- Can Auras or account content be transferred between Aurasma Studio accounts?
- Can I use a video larger than 100 MB as an Aura Overlay?
- How do I change the orientation of my video Overlay?
- Are there length restrictions on videos uploaded to the Aurasma Studio?