There are currently no known issues in regards to animation. We tend to keep animated assets to maximum of 30 seconds in length as the longer the animation assets are the bigger file size will be in the app, which can cause performance issues.
Other things to take note of:
- Default play speed of 3D overlays is 25fps.
- All animated export objects must have a key on the first and last frames.
- When exporting a ‘.dae’ you must bake keys in the Collada options (see above).
- No animated materials/material parameters.
- No animated light colour.
- All animation transforms are supported (Translate, Rotate and Scale).
- Do not scale to 0 (0.001 is supported)