Check here for updated HP Reveal status and known issues. We'll regularly update the page with information.
No planned maintenance at this time. (Last update 6/11/2018 - 11 PM PST)
- Resolved - (Last update 6/12/2018 - 3:30 PM PST) HP Reveal Studio- At this time we are experiencing an issue inside HP Reveal Studio during the aura creation process. Upon uploading a trigger image a red error message indicating that it has failed will appear. If you miss the error message it will allow you to proceed through the process and even save and share the aura however it will not work at this point. We apologize for this inconvenience as we work towards having a resolution in place as soon as possible.
- Resolved - (Last update 6/11/2018 - 11 PM PST) HP Reveal APP - Service is now restored for the majority of HP Reveal mobile app users. However a small amount of users may still experience the connectivity issues while the maintenance process completes. We are experiencing a connectivity issue on the HP Reveal app while we perform some maintenance. Confirmed on both iOS and Android devices. New installations may receive "There was a login problem-please check your username and password". If already installed, you may experience the inability to access content followed by an error message. On the iOS you may experience "There was a problem logging in. invalid credentials." The error messages may deviate while we work through our maintenance. We plan to have this maintenance completed and service restored ASAP
- Resolved - (Last update 6/11/2018 - 11 PM PST) HP Reveal Studio -The Studio web access is now restored. You may need to clear your browsers cache before selecting the link below.
In conjunction with the app you may experience a Temporarily Service Interruption when accessing our Studio. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we work diligently through this maintenance.
In Progress (Last update 6/8/2018 - 1 PM PST) HP Reveal Studio- (Map) Geo Trigger Image Tagging during the aura creation process.
Upon selecting the Coordinates: View Map it attempts to open the Google maps and sometimes you can briefly see it before it disappears listing an error message. The View Map add coordinates panel are not loading in any browser. We apologize for this inconvenience and will work to have this resolved in a timely manner.
- Resolved -as of 5/31/2018 - HP Reveal Studio login issues- error: We are working on the login issue and expect to have it resolved soon. We appreciate your patience while we work diligently on resolving this matter.
- Resolved - We are experiencing issues with our app at this time.These issues are occurring on both the iOS and Android app. Some of the errors will be with logging in, retrieving content, launching auras and joining (new users). We appreciate your patience while we work diligently on resolving this matter ASAP.
- Resolved - HP Reveal Studio is down- error: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable/ We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved soon.
Resolved - ''Error. Data could not be found' We are aware of a 'No Data' error appearing on attempting to select and upload Overlays when creating Auras inside the Aurasma app. Our development team is currently working on eliminating the issue. We are doing our best to get the creation flow back up and running smoothly as quickly as possible. Work around- As a general rule, we strongly advise using the Studio to create content - the app is fun, but the Studio allows for a more serious creation, storing, and organizing of Auras.
- Resolved - Error Sorry, something went wrong deleting the Aura. Please try again/Data Not Found - We were able to replicate this issue however after selecting OK twice and immediately going back into the app. The Aura is deleted. We will update this article once this issue has been resolved.
In Progress - (Last update 6/6/2018) The Confirmation email if it keeps re-appearing is a cosmetic error. Please ignore for the time being as it will automatically disappear. Your account is fully active.
Resolved - In Analytics/Deep Insights, ‘Time Spent’ is not always updating for all accounts. We are working on this issue and will update the status once we have a resolution in place. We appreciate your patience.
In Progress (Last update 6/6/2018) - Some apps including HP Reveal flip the camera upside down on Google's Nexus 5X among others. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved soon but no ETA at this time. For more information on the cause of this issue please visit http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/9/9696774/google-nexus-5x-upside-down-camera
- Resolved -The Aurasma iOS App is not present in the App store at this time. We are working with Apple to get the app reinserted. We apologize for this inconvenience and expect to have this resolved very shortly.
Resolved - We are experiencing some temporary issues displaying some content such as Aura thumbnails, trigger images and overlays. This issue affects both Studio and App (Data could not be found). We will update this page as soon as it's resolved. We appreciate your patience.
Resolved - Due to a planned maintenance users may experience some sporadic bumps in performance in scanning Auras as well as performing tasks with in Studio. Tasks are going to be slow in app and studio until this completes through Thurs 1/19/2017. We appreciate your patience.
- Resolved - Search function in App on both Android & iOS as well as studio (Discover tab) isn’t working for some customers (Not All) can’t locate Public channels and/or any content associated with the account. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - Error saving Trigger Image because: Server error- Editing the Trigger image in an Aura (e.g. applying masking) and saving brings up this error.
- Resolved - Error Data Not Found - Currently some users have reported not being able to create auras from there iOS devices. When attempting to add the overlay from "my device" they receive an "Error Data Not Found" message. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - Currently subscription customers cannot access analytics for the month of June. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - "No Data" Error in the Aurasma app