Check here for updated Aurasma status and known issues. We'll regularly update the page with information.
Current Aurasma Status:
- Aurasma services are operating normally
- No scheduled maintenance
- In Progress - Error Sorry, something went wrong deleting the Aura. Please try again/Data Not Found - We were able to replicate this issue however after selecting OK twice and immediately going back into the app. The Aura is deleted. We will update this article once this issue has been resolved.
In Progress - The Confirmation email if it keeps re-appearing is a cosmetic error. Please ignore for the time being as it will automatically disappear. Your account is fully active.
In Progress - In Analytics/Deep Insights, ‘Time Spent’ is not always updating for all accounts. We are working on this issue and will update the status once we have a resolution in place. We appreciate your patience.
In Progress - Some apps including Aurasma flip the camera upside down on Google's Nexus 5X. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved on our next update scheduled for February '17. For more information on the cause of this issue please visit http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/9/9696774/google-nexus-5x-upside-down-camera
- Resolved -The Aurasma iOS App is not present in the App store at this time. We are working with Apple to get the app reinserted. We apologize for this inconvenience and expect to have this resolved very shortly.
Resolved - We are experiencing some temporary issues displaying some content such as Aura thumbnails, trigger images and overlays. This issue affects both Studio and App (Data could not be found). We will update this page as soon as it's resolved. We appreciate your patience.
Resolved - Due to a planned maintenance users may experience some sporadic bumps in performance in scanning Auras as well as performing tasks with in Studio. Tasks are going to be slow in app and studio until this completes through Thurs 1/19/2017. We appreciate your patience.
- Resolved - Search function in App on both Android & iOS as well as studio (Discover tab) isn’t working for some customers (Not All) can’t locate Public channels and/or any content associated with the account. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - Error saving Trigger Image because: Server error- Editing the Trigger image in an Aura (e.g. applying masking) and saving brings up this error.
- Resolved - Error Data Not Found - Currently some users have reported not being able to create auras from there iOS devices. When attempting to add the overlay from "my device" they receive an "Error Data Not Found" message. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - Currently subscription customers cannot access analytics for the month of June. We are working on the issue and expect to have it resolved shortly.
- Resolved - "No Data" Error in the Aurasma app